Background of Laser Cleaning Project and Necessity of Investment
Nowadays, China’s industrial cleaner production has entered a new era. Cleaner production is an environmental strategy to achieve the coordinated development of economy and environment. It can reduce or eliminate pollutant emissions (including carbon dioxide) by reducing waste at source, thus saving investment in pollutant control facilities.
To evaluate the economic benefits of cleaner production, we should not simply look at the investment of enterprises in the implementation of cleaner production process, but use a comprehensive method of multi-angle and all-round, which is a scientific and practical attitude.
On January 1, 2016, the Environmental Protection Law was amended and implemented to further strengthen the strategic position of environmental protection in the General Provisions. In accordance with the overall requirements of the Decision of the State Council on Implementing the Scientific Outlook on Development and Strengthening Environmental Protection and the Opinions of the State Council on Strengthening the Key Work of Environmental Protection, environmental protection was integrated into the economy. Social development.
The Ministry of Science and Technology issued item 2.7 of National Science Development Fund (2016) 305 on October 14, 2016. It clearly listed the laser high-efficiency cleaning equipment as the national science and technology special project in 2017, focusing on the major needs in the fields of aerospace, high-speed rail and ocean, and accelerating the promotion of high-efficiency laser cleaning for large-scale components and electoral cleaning for complex components. Equipment development.
In China, the emergence of laser cleaning technology has brought new hope for tire mold cleaning and environmental protection, which has been highly valued by enterprises and governments. The tire manufacturer manufactures hundreds of millions of tires every year. The cleaning of the tire mold in the production process must be fast and reliable to save the downtime. Traditional cleaning methods include sandblasting, ultrasonic or dry ice cleaning, but these methods usually have to be transferred to the cleaning equipment after several hours of cooling of the high-heat die. It takes a long time to clean, and it is easy to damage the accuracy of the die. Chemical solvents and noise can also produce safety and environmental protection problems. Using laser cleaning method, because laser can be transmitted by optical fibers, it has great elasticity in use; because laser cleaning method can be connected by optical fibers, it can guide light to the dead corner of the die or the parts that are not easy to clean, so it is easy to use; because rubber is not gasified, it will not produce toxic gases. Affect the safety of the working environment. Laser cleaning technology of tire mold has been widely used in the tire industry in Europe, America, and China. Although the initial investment cost is high, the benefits obtained from saving standby time, avoiding die damage, working safety and saving raw materials can be quickly recovered.
To sum up, it is necessary for the automobile tire industry to have a laser cleaner.
1. The physical principle of laser cleaning can be summarized as follows:
- The beam emitted by the laser is absorbed by the contaminated layer on the surface to be treated.
- The absorption of large energy forms a rapidly expanding plasma (highly ionized unstable gas), which produces shock waves.
- The shock wave causes the pollutants to be debris and removed.
2. Advantages of laser cleaning:
- Laser cleaning belongs to dry cleaning. It has no exhaust gas emission and does not cause environmental pollution. The cleaning residue is recovered through a vacuum cleaner.
- It is difficult to remove clean sub-micron particles adsorbed on the surface of the object by other effective cleaning methods.
- Laser can be transmitted through optical fibers, cooperated with robots and robots, which can easily achieve long-distance operation, and can clean parts that are not easily accessible by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
- Laser cleaning has the advantages of high efficiency, time-saving and low cost.
- It has good controllability, high flexibility and is easy to achieve precise cleaning of selected areas in real-time.
- The heat-affected zone is small, and for photo peeling cleaning, the bonding bond of the material is opened, and there is no thermal damage to the surrounding material without thermal effect. No damage to the die – prolong the life of the die.
- The automobile tire mold can be cleaned on-line. The 100-watt cleaning speed is less than 60 minutes/pair, and the 500-watt cleaning speed is less than 25 minutes/pair. It is easy to operate without any consumables (except electricity) and chemicals.
- Although the purchase of laser cleaning system has a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, with low operating cost and little need for warranty.